Terms & Conditions
For a reservation to be confirmed the rent must be paid in advance, together with an imprint of your credit card against breakages and damages. The reservation is only guaranteed within the dates of the payment/booking (Extensions are subject to availability) a provisional reservation before payment is received cannot be guaranteed as a firm and confirmed booking.
Payment accepted by credit card (Visa, Amex Master Card - surcharge 3.5%)
Please note that a cancellation in writing must be received 28 days prior to the dates of the booking as requested by the client.
The full rent in advance, a credit card imprint, is payable upon confirmation to reserve the apartment within the exact payment dates of the client. An extension is possible subject to availability.
Non-arrival, cancellation or change of dates will be treated as a cancellation and no refund is eligible unless 28 days notice is given in advance.
The transaction fees are non refundable in any event of the cancellation. In the event of the cancellation prior to 28 days the rent is refundable and the flats are re-let.
Tenancy: arrival at 12.00am, departure 11.00am
(Arrangements can be made if the flat is not re-let on the same day)
There are no guarantees that the reservation can be extended, as this is conditional to availability prior to arrival the apartments will be fully checked and upon departure to ensure that there are no breakages or damages.
- The management reserves the right to gain access to the apartment (with adequate notice to the guest).
- Guests are advised to insure their belongings, as management cannot be held responsible for loss or damage.
- The management reserves the right to provide alternative accommodation of a similar category.
- An additional charge will be made on departure if damages have been incurred i.e. carpet, upholstery or decor cleaning.
- Any complaints received after departure cannot be dealt with.
Cookies are pieces of data that a website can transfer to an individual's computer hard drive for record keeping. Cookies can make websites easier to use by storing information about your preferences on a particular website. The information may remain on your computer after the Internet session finishes and you leave the website but you can delete them using some browsers, manually or using system utilities. Most Internet browsers are pre-set to accept cookies.